*** Readme ***
- This version works well with the following browsers.
- The latest version of Google Chrome on Window 8 or later.
- The latest version of Google Chrome or Safari on Mac OS X 10.12 “Sierra” or later.
- Do not work well on the mobile device.
- The area of pollen dispersal analysis is now available only in the city of Frankfurt, Germany.
- The display of pollen dispersal analysis needs some time to load especially in the area with a high number of trees.
- The pollen dispersal analysis will be displayed only in the current view to minimizing the loading time.
- Do not add a new tree randomly to the database.
- Please, do not add a new tree randomly to the database.
- Compatible with all browsers and responsive with all devices.
- Add more coverage of pollen analysis area.
- Add more types of pollen and tree.
- Improve pollen dispersal analysis model
- Consider other impacts to the pollen dispersal analysis such as the height of the tree and buildings around them.
- Use the height of the tree to compute 3D-ellipses in order to display pollen dispersal.
- Membership management. Users need to sign in to add a new tree to the database.
- Visualize the tree pollen dispersal from each tree directly.
- Visualize current impact of wind direction to the tree pollen dispersal.
- Visualize monthly historical impact of wind direction to the tree pollen dispersal.
- A lot of tree types available for selection.
- Visualize the statistical of pollen dispersal data due to the season blooming data.
- New tree data can be added by all users.