Steps to display a pollen dispersal
- The element or you find on the top bar allows you to choose between recent and historic data.
- On the next element, If you select historic data on step 1, you will be able to choose also the specific month.
Please, make selection of a month and confirm the selection with the green button.
- Then, please make selection of tree types you are interested to and confirm the selection with the green button.
- Then, the pollen statistical information window will pop up.
It describes the pollen dispersal percentage for each month due to the blooming seasonal effect.
- You can click somewhere on the map area to close this window. The statistic window can always be called back with the yellow “Show statistic” button.
- Then, every time you click on the map, the view will be zoomed in and the analyzed pollen dispersal area of your selection will be loaded.
How to add new tree data to the application?
You can help expanding the application database by adding more trees. To do this, click on the button.
A pop-up window will be opened and allows you to add a tree information.
Click on a button to clear the map and your previous selection. You can apply new selection to display pollen dispersal analysis again.