Smart Pollen Monitoring
For people with allergies, pollen is an allergen that causes an allergic reaction. Their immune system treats the pollen as an invader and responds by mobilizing to attack by producing large amounts of antibody. This allergic reaction can cause the following symptoms: itchy watery eyes, runny nose, itchy throat, hives, fatigue, and irritability.
SMART POLLEN MONITORING is simple and yet powerful 3D-web-based application project designed especially for them. It facilitates visualization of selected trees with their pollen dispersals represented by multiple ring ellipses which are analyzed according to their location, their type and a period of time.
Additionally, it is possible for users to add a new tree data which is not yet existed in our application database. So users can make a contribution to update performance of our application over time.
- Visualize the tree pollen dispersal from each tree directly.
- Visualize current impact of wind direction to the tree pollen dispersal.
- Visualize monthly historical impact of wind direction to the tree pollen dispersal.
- A lot of tree types available for selection.
- Visualize the statistical of pollen dispersal data due to the season blooming data.
- New tree data can be added by all users.
- Help people with allergies to make a right decision of all their outdoor activities avoiding the allergic pollen.
- Powerful pollen forecast all over the year using historical data.
- Real-time pollen forecast updates every 5 minutes